Sunday, September 24, 2017

Dancing Back Home

A  L  O  H  A  !
 The San Francisco Bay Area
and Hawaii are cousins
you might say.
There are many connections
that I am discovering.

At a recent event in Novato,
I had the chance to recharge
my Na`au with
H U L A.

ENJOY!







 “I believe that dance is the 
oldest, noblest and most 
cogent of the arts. -









- I believe that dance is 
the most perfect symbol of 
the activity of God 
and His angels. -








 I believe that dance has 
the power to heal, mentally 
and physically. . . ”
                      Ted Shawn










































"He who is unable to dance 
says the yard is stony."
      African Proverb, Kenya





“Dance is the movement of 
the universe concentrated 
in an individual.”
            Isadora Duncan




☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙
Thank YOU
Friend!
           Warmly, cloudia


"NA-AU, s. The small intestines of men or animals, 
which the Hawaiians suppose to be the
 seat of thought, of intellect and the affections."




14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

BIG, BIG smiles. Thank you.

biebkriebels said...

Very pretty photos of the dance!

DeniseinVA said...

I didn’t realize this was in San Francisco. How wonderful!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, that is wonderful. It makes you feel like your are back in Hawaii. Love the hula dancers. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Seeing the hula danced live must be wonderful! Happy Sunday!

Teresa said...

Love the great hula shots! At first I thought you had gone back to Hawaii for a visit.

Cloudia said...

Oh it was magnificent and restorative! Just like your wonderful visits that I appreciate so much. Thank you each

RedPat said...

Dancing can cheer you up - even just watching others dance! Thanks, Cloudia! ;-)

William Kendall said...

Wonderful energy to these shots.

Mike said...

Why didn't Cloudia join in? Was your hula skirt at the cleaners?

Cloudia said...

LOL 😋 because Hula takes real skill I don't have, Mike! Thanks Pat and William my neighbors to the North 🌟

Anonymous said...

You took us there. Thanks.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I believe in the power of dancing.. and singing, so much happy power ☺

Cloudia said...

Thank you Martin