Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Fresh Energies

A  L  O  H  A !
What Will Today Bring?
“The next morning dawned 
bright and sweet, 
like ribbon candy.” 
      Sarah Addison Allen






Strange doings at Yet Wah
on Saturday Night   link








Monsters?
I love Lion Dancing at 
Lunar New Year.
Something flows
when they are around.








Celebrities?
The drum - their heartbeat,
the gong, & cymbals
thrill with the 
W O O S H
of new energy!









Going High!
“Today is a new day. 
Don't let your history 
interfere with 
your destiny!"
Steve Maraboli










SWOOSH!
"You have the power and 
the time to shape your life. 
Break free. . . embrace the
 truth of your greatness. ” 
                   Steve Maraboli





Who? Little Old ME?
Yes.
You. And Me too.
Together.

Linking to
Our World Tuesday

 ᠦᠦᠧᠦᠧᠦᠧᠦᠧᠦᠧᠦᠧᠦᠧᠤ 
Wishing You
Many Quiet
Wonders!
        Fondly, cloudia

Job Well Done!

15 comments:

Devilish Angel said...

Colorful & inspiring post...

biebkriebels said...

A new year can be exciting.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Happy New year! Love the beautiful sky shot and the fun dragon photos. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Happy New Year of the Lion! Those are beautiful. I'm so glad for the diversity that we have and should embrace. May your day be sunny and bright, and Pixie can bask in the sun.

Cloudia said...

What a wonderful blessing to wake up to, Angel! Thanks SO much my dear pals! <3

Teresa said...

Hooray!! Lion dancers!! I love the opening shot of the sky at dawn, too. What a happy post!

William Kendall said...

The lion dancers are fantastic!

Mike said...

I know I would never have the energy to be a lion dancer.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I too love the excitement of the lion dance.. heading into the city later today to see if I can catch a roving lion 😊

Kay said...

Chinese New Year is so much fun! I wish we braved the crowds and went to Chinatown for it.

RedPat said...

A friendly creature! Love the sunrise pic!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the celebration

Cloudia said...

I wish EACH of YOU good luck and big money this year!

Fireblossom said...

Oh no no no, I don't want to see that there's a person inside! I like to believe that they are real lions and dragons!

Cloudia said...

😋